Job Title: Live-in Care Assistant
Location: Right at Home Chippenham, Chippenham SN15
Salary: £700 a week
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Our Live-in Care Assistants enable adults requiring care support to remain independent and live in their own homes for as long as possible. If you have a caring nature and a desire to help those in your community, find out more about a rewarding job as a Live-in Care Assistant.
If you’re looking for:
- An employer that really listens, values and appreciates everything you do
- Access to thorough, friendly and consistent support to allow you to unlock your true potential
- Become part of a strong and talented team of professional Care Assistants
- Premium pay rates and additional mileage pay
Right at Home Chippenham understands how important it is that our Live-in Care Assistants get a full and enhanced support package to ensure they feel connected and very much a part of our team.
What do we require?
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A passion to make a positive difference to others lives
- Availability to be in placement for a minimum of 4 weeks for full-time placements
- Availability to work a minimum of a 1 week placement per month for bank placements
In return, we provide our Live-In Care Assistants;
- Great rates of pay from £700 per week + double pay on Christmas Day
- Paid induction training & shadowing
- Company mobile phone available
- Support during & after probation period
- Career development with on the job training & NVQ’s
- Specialist training for palliative care, safeguarding, management, coordinating etc
- Regular team events
- Referral bonuses between £175-£225
We will give you robust training and ongoing one-to-one support and supervision whilst you are supporting our clients. We are only a phone call away should you need any help – no question is too big or too small.
We will supply you with all the equipment you need to remain safe at work.
Our care delivery is friendly, caring, committed and is inspirational to our clients.
By becoming a Live-in Care Assistant, you are not only supporting people to live a happier and fulfilled life, you will also become an integral part of ensuring their families can have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
As part of a network of over 65 offices at Right at Home, should your care package come to an end, there is the opportunity to move into other care packages across the UK, offering you job security and continuity.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.